More than a communications firm, Res Publica Group assists clients with top to bottom communication strategies executing a wide range of website design and development projects on their behalf.
To support current and upcoming efforts, we are seeking a web designer and developer intern to assist our team with the upkeep and creation of a wide range of web-based projects.
Requirements and skills of an ideal candidate include:
· Knowledge of ASP.net, PHP and CMS Platforms.
· Basic understanding of web design standards and concepts.
· Strong verbal communication skills.
· Basic understanding of flash. Basic video editing skills a plus.
While working in teamwork with the staff at Res Publica Group, responsibilities of a web design intern include:
· Collaborate with the Chief Creative Officer on client websites and web-based projects.
· Assist with the upkeep and updating of client websites and web-based projects.
Intern's schedule is flexible; however preferred availability is 3 full days per week at our Michigan Avenue offices. The duration of the internship is 3 months, with potential to go beyond. Intern will receive a compensation of $10 per hour.
Interested candidates should contact Chief Creative Officer, Travis Schoening at Travis@res36i.com with a resume and design/programming samples by December 14, 2011 to be considered.
36i, a division of Res Publica Group, is a full service website design and interactive strategies firm. Often irreverent. Occasionally outrageous. Always effective. We help clients break through the clutter to make their point. Learn more about 36i and its parent company, Res Publica Group.